An HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) system breakdown can be a major inconvenience, especially during extreme weather conditions. Emergency HVAC repair services become essential when your HVAC system fails unexpectedly, requiring immediate attention. These services offer prompt and reliable solutions to restore comfort and functionality to your home or business.
No Heat Emitting From Unit
This is an emergency if your furnace or heat pump is not producing enough heat to keep you warm in your living space when it is cold outside. When it is freezing outside, the temperature in your home will quickly drop if you don’t have heat. Emergency HVAC repair services can help resolve such problems quickly.
Warm Air Is Blowing Out of Your Cooling Mode
Lack of cool air from your air conditioner can also be an HVAC emergency, particularly on a humid, hot summer day. An air conditioner that doesn’t work on a damp, hot day is a problem for anyone in your home, including children, older people, and pets.
If you don’t address some HVAC problems immediately, they can pose serious safety hazards. You should call a professional immediately if you notice sparks or smoke from your heat pump, furnace, or air conditioner. Contact us directly if you notice any of these safety concerns:
- Leaking refrigerant
- Loud or unusual sounds during the operation
- Gas smells are strong
Saving Money with HVAC Maintenance
Preventive maintenance can benefit your bottom line.
- Avoid costly breakdowns
- Reduce your energy costs
- Increase the lifespan of your system.
- Stay protected under warranty.
According to reports, regular HVAC maintenance can reduce the likelihood of expensive breakdowns by up to 95%. You would only let your car go 30,000 miles with oil changes; that would be asking for trouble. This analogy is accurate for your heating system and cooling system.
- Reduce energy bills: Preventive maintenance ensures that your HVAC system is running at its peak efficiency. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, you can save up to 30% of your energy bills.
- Prolong system life: Regular maintenance will extend the life of your HVAC system and reduce the chances that you’ll have to invest a lot in a new system soon. The same way annual checkups help humans live longer is how your HVAC doctor makes house calls.
- Keep your warranty valid: Most HVAC manufacturers will require proof of maintenance to submit a warranty claim. Some HVAC components are expensive. Annual maintenance can help you save money if anything goes wrong and save you from emergency HVAC repair.
Improve Air Quality
According to the EPA, indoor airborne pollution levels can be up to 2-5 times (or, in extreme cases, even 100 times) higher than outdoor levels. This is especially important if you, or anyone in your family, suffers from respiratory problems such as asthma.
We are unaware of the substances in our homes that we’d instead not breathe. Everyday indoor allergens include pet dander and dust mites, cigarette smoke, mold, pollen, and dust mites.
You should have your air ducts cleaned if you notice a musty smell. Preventive maintenance is an excellent way to ensure that the warm or cool air flowing through the vents is as clean as possible.
In a hurry? Call us at 727-309-3344
Enhance Your Comfort
Your HVAC system is responsible for keeping you comfortable all year long. Your system will produce and distribute warm or cool air evenly and steadily with regular maintenance. You’ll also be less likely to come home one day in the winter and find icy air coming out of your vents.
It’s easy to forget about maintenance or get used to certain rooms being too warm in the summer and cold in the winter. Cleaning your ductwork is one way to ensure your home’s heating and cooling system runs as efficiently and evenly as possible.
Maintaining your HVAC system is essential to minimize any noises or odors that may disrupt your daily life.
Make Your Home Safer
You’ve heard horror stories. You may know someone who went on holiday and returned home to a severely damaged, frozen house. When you are away from home and your heating stops working, it can lead to a cascade of problems, including frozen pipes, water damage, and more. Emergency HVAC repair can be expensive in such a situation.
HVAC maintenance can also protect you and your family from carbon monoxide, the colorless and odorless gas that is deadly. The Centers for Disease Control warns that even exposure to low levels of CO can be harmful.
What Is Not Considered an HVAC Emergency?
It’s wise to pay attention to heating and cooling problems for a short time. Some HVAC problems aren’t emergencies. These are usually things that can easily be handled during regular service hours. The following HVAC issues are not considered emergencies.
- Repairs to HVAC systems when the weather is not too cold or hot.
- Cleaning or changing filters regularly.
- HVAC maintenance service
- Installing a new HVAC system if your current unit is still functioning.
- HVAC upgrades or improvements
- Inability to operate due to an outage of power in your area.
What You Can Do First
You can do some things independently to help prevent an emergency HVAC repair. Check your thermostat settings to ensure they are correct if you get warm air instead. You can also try the following steps to fix HVAC issues:
- Check to see if the circuit breaker is tripped.
- If there is a buildup of ice, turn off the unit to allow it to melt.
- Make sure that the service switch is not accidentally in the off position.
- Make sure that all connections are secure and plugged in.
Call us Today
Don’t let an HVAC emergency disrupt your comfort. Contact Roofing co. for emergency HVAC repair. Visit our website to learn more about our services and discover how we can assist you. Choose Roofing Co. for reliable, efficient, and responsive emergency HVAC repair. Contact us today and let us restore your comfort and peace of mind in any HVAC emergency!
Services We Offer
Roofing co. can install any roof with great pride and care, no matter what style or type you prefer.
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Repair
- Cost-Effective Roof Installation
- Roof Inspection
- HVAC Services
- Spray Foam Insulation
Roofing Co roofing system:
At Roofing co. we understand that roofing services can be a significant investment, which is why we offer competitive pricing and financing options to help make our services more accessible to our customers. Contact us today!